Follow Us On:
Search Our Blog
Forklift, industrial truck and motor vehicle maintenance is easier, safer and more efficient with Tilt-Or-Lift Inc.'s five service lifts. Each lift is designed to give mechanics easy access to all areas for maintenance, lubrication, repair, and parts replacement.
All five service lift models are made in the USA, operate hydraulically, meet all applicable ANSI and OSHA specifications, and incorporate automatic safety features to prevent injury in the event of hydraulic malfunction. All service lifts are shipped assembled and factory tested. Every service lift also comes with a one-year warranty. A variety of popular options are available to increase versatility.
- Why “Made in America” Matters to Tilt-Or-Lift
- Fixing Things Before They Break
- Servicing Forklifts on the Go – Utilizing the Mobility of the Port-a-Lift
- The Rising Tide that Lifts All Boats – Supporting the Rebounding Auto Industry with the Tipper
- Made in the USA – Ensuring that Every Tilt-Or-Lift is Tested and Assembled Before Heading Out the Door
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Back in the early 70s, a forklift repair man working for a grocery store had a problem: he didn’t like servicing his forklifts by propping them up with a jack and setting blocks underneath them. It wasn’t safe, and it … Continue reading