Follow Us On:
Search Our Blog
Forklift, industrial truck and motor vehicle maintenance is easier, safer and more efficient with Tilt-Or-Lift Inc.'s five service lifts. Each lift is designed to give mechanics easy access to all areas for maintenance, lubrication, repair, and parts replacement.
All five service lift models are made in the USA, operate hydraulically, meet all applicable ANSI and OSHA specifications, and incorporate automatic safety features to prevent injury in the event of hydraulic malfunction. All service lifts are shipped assembled and factory tested. Every service lift also comes with a one-year warranty. A variety of popular options are available to increase versatility.
- Why “Made in America” Matters to Tilt-Or-Lift
- Fixing Things Before They Break
- Servicing Forklifts on the Go – Utilizing the Mobility of the Port-a-Lift
- The Rising Tide that Lifts All Boats – Supporting the Rebounding Auto Industry with the Tipper
- Made in the USA – Ensuring that Every Tilt-Or-Lift is Tested and Assembled Before Heading Out the Door
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Made in the USA – Ensuring that Every Tilt-Or-Lift is Tested and Assembled Before Heading Out the Door
Tilt-Or-Lift products allow employees to work underneath forklifts. Forklifts weigh several tons, so safety is paramount, and quality begets safety. To ensure this quality, all of our equipment is made in the USA. Having every Tilt-Or-Lift lift manufactured in America … Continue reading